Our goal for the 2017 Walkathon is $105,000!
Five Facts About the Walkathon
Please plan to join us at this great event. Show your school spirit by cheering on the kiddos as they walk to raise money for CWC.
To volunteer OR for more info about sponsorships, contact the Walkathon co-chairs:
Where: Desano Pizza
When: Friday, March 24th at 9am
Why: The money raised is crucial for providing the following at our school:
- Retaining a teacher’s assistant in every classroom
- Maintaining dedicated teachers for art, PE and music
- Maintaining a low student to teacher ratio (12:1)
- Helping find a campus for all our CWCSL students
Goal: Walk or run your way to at least $250 in donations!
- Donors can choose to give any amount they’d like – every dollar counts. Our school wide goal of $105,000 can be achieved if each student raises $250 or more!